Friday, October 25, 2013

Feeling of Falling Inlove


                 Most people fall in love many times and some only once. Others says Love hurts thats why others don't want to be in love, but for me it's not true because you'll be hurt if you're lonely and you're rejected by the person you love. Many people knows how to fall in love but they can't stay for a long time.

                 I have been in love. Being in love change my attitude quite a bit. It seems that I have a special feelings for that person. When you're inlove it feels your feelings is different to that particular person. It feels like I always want to be with her, She always comes in my mind, deep inside I feel very happy if I'm with her, but me i can't say those words I want to say to her. I am a too coward to say what I feel.

                 Love is a feeling that sometimes you can't control. True Love is the one who covers up the pain you feel and make you happy. Love change your life, attitude, and even your beliefs. Others says that love hurts, and you will be hurt if you keep expecting too much.

                I would love a girl not by her physical appearance and I would love a girl by her attitude and with a good character. I want a girl that can understand my situation, a girl that can help me in my problems, a girl that can be with me every time, and a girl that can accept my imperfections.


No comments:

Post a Comment