Sunday, July 14, 2013

To be or Not to be





I need To be hardworking as a student for my future. Being a hardworking student may not suit for me because of my sometimes laziness. I also need to be hardworking not only for compliance but also for my future when i already have a job and i can use it and for me to be promoted. I need to study, read and understand our lessons. I will have high grades and be able to submit projects and requirements that is needed. It will be also be an advantage because you know the lessons better than others.

I will be able to work harder if i will not to be lazy every time there is a discussion or assignments. Being lazy will not be good at all. Laziness can't help us to reach our goals and dreams in life. There's always laziness in every work but we need to put it down. 

  

1 comment: