Saturday, September 14, 2013

One way of forgiving is forgetting

FORGIVE IS TO FORGET

                  "The Easiest way to forgive is to forget" that's what others say. I am wondering if its really true. I am curious if in life it happens? Too many people forgive others for their sins but the question is do they really forget what others did to him/her?

                   Forgiveness is one way for us to be free for the sin we have done to others. Saying "sorry" is not easy if we made a big sin. Asking for forgiveness takes time because sometimes  we are afraid of saying sorry and repent our sin. Some are also afraid to try to ask for forgiveness because they think that their sins are not yet forgotten. There are some people saying sorry even though they don't know what they have done.

                   There was a time when I am just talking to her about anything and funny things. For me I said something  that hurt her feelings and I didn't meant it. I said sorry many times because I don't want to lose our friendship and our closeness to each other. About forgetting I experience that someone said something bad to me. I don't want to argue with someone so I forget what happened and at the same time I forgive.

                         “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” 
― Steve Maraboli


               This quote means that you will not move on unless you forget and realize and nothing will happen to you if you don't forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment