Sunday, September 1, 2013

Prayer for Victims

Prayer for Victims


Oh, Lord almighty, protector of heaven and earth
You protect us from the evil and let us be unhurt
All the thing you made are beautiful 
Always be at our side and make us helpful

Sorry for all of my mistakes
Sometimes I make other people angry
I make unhelpful things that brought headaches
Sorry for not giving what I have even a gry

Lord, thanks for all the blessings you gave to me
You gave the things that others and I need
Thanks for protecting and making us happy
I will always pray to you indeed

Lord, I am wishing you guide us everyday
Now we are here and calling
We come to Church and pray
for the victims of Habagat and Maring

This is a prayer that I made
I hope it can help other people
The tragedies can be prevented in future decade
but the Bayanihan is in the heart of all


No comments:

Post a Comment