Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blog as a Formal theme

Blog as a Formal theme

                         Before I don't know how to blog or some people call "blogging". Back then, writing a Formal theme was a hard task for me and I don't like Formal themes. I don't know that the third year students used blogging for their Formal theme. Mrs. Atendido introduced it us. 

                         My reaction when blogging introduced to us as a Formal theme was shocked because I don't know how to used it but I said to myself "it's okay, I will try". I created my own account, name and put a picture. I am thinking that time if it is better in writing in notebook or not. When I had my first blog I said to my self that it is better than in notebook.

                         My decision was not bad. It is better because i can change my erasures, wrong grammars, about my penmanship and the time. We are given 2 days to finish our blog and it is during weekends. I can think a better idea at home than school and I may ask ideas to my parents and siblings. Now I like blogging than writing in Notebooks and because of that less paper use. 

                         Now I like blogging and I love it. For me, Blogging is not just for compliance and it is for us to share our feelings and thoughts. I can compose a blog a whenever I want and I can consider as my second hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment