Sunday, February 16, 2014

3rd Year memories

                  In my 3rd High School life it was a bit hard and happy in the beginning. We are just moving from 2nd year life last school year. This feeling is not new anymore, I experienced this before when I'm going to be a high school. It was hard also to adjust, but I was different experience.

                  In my Junior Life, I experienced to have new subjects, new friends and new goals. In early junior life, It was a bit hard to learn higher level of sciences and mathematics. I experience new good things and bad things. I was also hard to adjust to my new classmates that I met. I experienced to commute with my former classmates and I don't have service anymore, which I feel that I am independent. I experienced to be the champion in Rubik's cube in Math Fest and champion in Division MTAP friendly games. I was my dream to reach that goals that I never expected to happen. In our English subject, I became the Romeo of our group in Romeo and Juliet play. I was nervous because I was not used into acting, I felt bad on what I did, but, It turned out something nice. We also had our Jazz chant and it is by class activity. Other activities like radiodrama and Oration was also done last gradings. We also had our conventional speech choir which I think is our best, we became first and got 25% in the test just like the other section. These are all great experiences.I feel to be In love again and gain new experiences. About the bad things, I got low grades which I don't like, I strived harder for the 3rd grading but it's not enough. I got also an exemption in Finals in Math and Geom, I am Really HAPPY for that.

                  Being a Junior wasn't bad, It makes me realize that next year in senior life it's our turn to graduate. Our batch is the last batch of 3rd years because next year it will be grade 9. Just Enjoy being a High school and someday we will miss being in a high school life and being a Junior. These experiences and memories that was done in my junior life is memorable.These memories will be a treasure for us someday and can be an inspiration to the next generation. "Knowledge without experience is useless" for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment