Sunday, February 16, 2014

A sorry for marie



084 B San Francisco St.
Tanza, Cavite
February 10, 2014

Dear Cleo,

                It was almost a year ago since we became friends, I thought that we will not be friends. It was like a blink and I never expected that we will be friends. You look like 'masungit' for me and I am so quiet like I'm afraid of you. 

                Sometimes It's my fault that's why I feel irritated to you and sometimes your fault. I don't even have the guts to say the bad way I feel to you. I am idolizing you because your good at designing, you're good at handwriting and you're also good in speaking with rhyme. Also, sometimes I hurt your feelings unintentionally and unexpected, i am sorry. 

              I really don't know how to end your bad feelings to me, but this is for the things I've done to you that I regret. The things that hurt your feelings, I want to say sorry. It is not my intention to make your feelings worst for me. I didn't expect that I do that. I am really SORRY.

Your friend,
Ira Valentin

No comments:

Post a Comment