Monday, February 17, 2014

Am I Aware?

                    Having regrets in life is normal and usual. Making things unexpectedly may bring good things that can make you happy and making bad things unexpectedly may lead you to regret it and blame yourself. Regrets in life make lessons and new beginnings. There's no exact predictions to know if the thing that you do is going to be good and not to regret.


                    When I was elementary, I just go to school to study. Sometimes I get perfect score in our test, finish the seatworks faster than my other classmates and I was able to answer correct in recitations. When I reached the Intermediate elementary, my lost of concentration in study started. I had my "barkada" and influenced me to play only. Playing makes me happy, but, I didn't notice that I lost my concentration to my studies and got low grades. Until now, it's happening to me and sometimes I tell "O life, why you're so playful?". Sometimes I blame myself on this things that I've done, the things that doesn't make sense destroyed me. I feel angry to myself every time I remember that. Those memories that are left are marks of mistake.


                     All of that things that i have done was not a big deal for me now. "Life has no ending, only new Beginnings", thats what I always remember whenever I've done wrong. If I let my mistake take me to a worst then It make no sense and It will just stop me from getting my goals. When I regret of something, I think of another way to contrast it.

“Sometimes I wish life was written pencil so we could erase it and write it all over again.” 
― Thisuri WanniarachchiCOLOMBO STREETS

No comments:

Post a Comment