Saturday, February 1, 2014

A prayer for my parents


Dear God,

Since I was a kid, I am not fully appreciating my parents that much. I just playing with my toys but still I love my parents. Without my parents then there will be no “me”. That time i can’t express my feelings to them and I was used to that way. 
I am blessed with my parents who is there for me. Until now, I am not expressive but I appreciate them always on what they do to us. Sometimes I help them with their task because I am already a teenager and not a child. At first of being a teenager, It seems like they are still treating me like a child but for a teenager I don’t like to be a child anymore and i want to be independent. Sometimes, I get angry but I realize that I don’t need to be angry in small things.

Now, I can’t say even “I love you” except only if there’s an occassion in our family or they are the one who say it first. My parents always say to me that I should study well for my future. I am always thinking of that and they want me to get a better life and work than they have today. 

For thanking them, dear God, Let me finish my studies and have a good job to support them in the future like they did to me. I pray that my future my family will appreciate me as I appreciate my parents for what they done.

A Son

No comments:

Post a Comment